Disclaimer: This post is from the archives, and may not represent the current views of the author. It also may not be at all interesting to read. Continue at your own peril!

Creative MuVo TX FM 256 MB Woohoo! I’m the proud new owner of a Creative MuVo 256 MB Mp3 Player! I just went out to Future Shop today and bought one, and I must say that it’s pretty slick and nifty. It’s also pretty nick and slifty. It’s got room for about 50 songs, which is pretty cool. I’m sure it will work just fine for me, and I’ve got a 30-day trial period just in case it doesn’t. That little black part on it actually separates from the rest of the player and is the part that is plugged into the computer with a USB port. That’s a pretty cool feature since it means that there are no wires to deal with – not that that’s really too much of a problem, but still, it’s less of a hassle.

Jordan stayed over at my house last night because Stephanie, Angelie, and Anita were sleeping over at his house with Bethany. They went to see a Starfield concert and such, and then came back to his house. He had good reason to avoid that whole clan, but even more so since Angelie wasn’t going to be allowed to come if Jordan was there. Her parents are a bit protective, but likely wise in the way they handle things – although sometimes I doubt she thinks that. Anyway, he and I talked to people on MSN and ate bread with peanut butter until about 2:30 or 3:00 AM and then went to sleep on the two couches down here in the basement. We have two right now because we’re in the process of getting new couches and chairs for our living room. Eventually we’ll be getting rid of the old couches, which is a shame, since I kind of liked having two couches down here. Oh well.

Other than that, not much happened today, since I wasn’t awake for most of the day. I think I woke up about 10:00 or 10:30, which isn’t exactly spectacular, but it was bearable. I dread to think what tomorrow is going to be like, since I’m going to have to be up at about 7:00 to be down to the church by 8:30. Oh well. I slept quite well last night – er, this morning – and besides the light streaming in once the sun came up, I found the couch quite preferable to my bed. I’m considering moving down to the couch and sleeping there at nights instead of in my bed, although that means the hassle of moving my alarm clock downstairs and setting it all over again. I may try that for a couple days this week, just to see how the amount of sleep changes between a bed and a couch.

Anyways, that’s it for today. I’ll be rocking to my tunes all night long probably. I mean, this thing even has an FM radio and a microphone, so I can record my voice if I want to. I can even record the radio if I so desire, not that I really listen to the radio that much. Woo, I love this thing. Too bad it honestly took me about ten minutes just to get the stupid thing out of the packaging. I swear the thick plastic they package it in must be bulletproof and able to handle a nuclear attack. I was going at it with scissors, but they weren’t strong enough to get through the extra thick plastic all around the edges of the container. Plus, of course, with all the nifty contours in the packaging, it made it twice as hard to find some place to jab my scissors into. Oh well. I eventually got it open. Not even bulletproof packaging can stop me.

Comments are closed.